Travel Matcha Whisk | Mini Matcha Whisk and Scoop | Chasen, Chashaku
Made for the matcha lover whose busy/on-the-go lifestyle clashes with their love for the traditional preparation.
Now, in one simple bamboo case, you can carry a convenient-sized Matcha Whisk, and a genuine folding matcha scoop! This travel matcha whisk set is a totally ingenius solution to one of the most common problems of enjoying Japanese green tea powder on the go!
– Super versatile and easy to clean
– Goes where you go, fits easily in pockets, backpacks, fannypacks, and really, anywhere!
– Great for beginners new to matcha and daily drinkers alike!
– One of our customers' favorite products
– Handcrafted Matcha Whisk (Chasen)
– Folding Matcha Scoop (Chashaku)
– Bamboo Storage Case featuring metal 'keychain' mounts*
– Fashionable White Box as an optional layer of travel simplicity
DIY Cleaning Directions:
1. For best use, rinse whisk after each use and shake whisk dry of any large water droplets
2. Avoid moisture anywhere above the shaft, and allow to air-dry for at least 15min
3. Optionally wipe off matcha powder from the scoop
4. Re-assemble into the bamboo travel case
*The bamboo case has two elliptical metal inserts near the closing center of each half for use as a keychain.
Preparing the perfect bowl of matcha
Making matcha can be fun and surprisingly easy! You can do a more traditional preparation, or a convenient one if you're busy. Here's quick steps anyone can use:
Heat water in a kettle until steam first appears; this will be well below boiling, about 180°F. Turn off heat.
Use a tea scoop or 1tsp to measure matcha and sift into a bowl to prevent clumps.
Add 2-4oz of water for desired consistency.
Sip and enjoy.