We know the days are getting warmer and the sun is shining brighter, so we're here to keep you cool! We're concocting more refreshing drinks and desserts you can whip up in the kitchen this summer. Starting off with... a mint matcha milkshake with a cookies and cream twist!
You can always go for the classic flavors like chocolate, vanilla, or strawberry, but where's the fun in that? It's time to experiment, and try new flavors and combinations especially if you're going to be sipping on these coolers all summer long. Plus, we have no doubt you'll enjoy making a mint matcha milkshake with cookies and cream.
Try this mint cookies & cream chocolate matcha milkshake recipe:
Start by crushing one mint Oreo cookie on a plate.
Pick a serving glass. Line its rim and the sides with marshmallow spread or condensed milk.
Dip the glass in the crushed Oreo plate to generously cover the rim and sides. Set aside.
Grab a blender, and add scoops of vanilla ice cream. You can use any flavored ice cream, but a plain one will highlight the flavor of the matcha and cookies.
Sift some chocolate matcha powder over the blender, then pour your choice of milk. A higher fat milk will create a creamier and thicker milkshake.
Add 1 mint Oreo cookie, and blend well! You can add some ice cubes in between pulses if it starts to get watery.
Pour your shake into the serving glass. You can enjoy it as is but if you want to go the extra mile, top with whipped cream, green sprinkles, and a mint Oreo. Indulge!
Ingredients you will need for your mint cookies & cream chocolate matcha milkshake:
- 1 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
- 6 oz milk
- 2 mint Oreo cookies
- 1 tsp chocolate matcha powder
- (optional) toppings - whipped cream, green sprinkles, Oreos, condensed milk or marshmallow spread
- Crush one mint Oreo cookie on a plate.
- Line the rim of your choice of serving glass with marshmallow spread or condensed milk.
- Dip it in the crushed Oreo plate. Generously cover the rim and sides. Set aside.
- Scoop vanilla ice cream, and add to a blender.
- Sift some chocolate matcha over the blender.
- Pour your choice of milk.
- Add 1 mint Oreo cookie.
- Blend all ingredients together until fully mixed.
- Pour your shake into the serving glass.
- (Optional) Finish off with whipped cream, green sprinkles, and a mint Oreo.