Happy Fourth of July! The celebrations have begun! We’re sure you’ve gone all out for your food preps and party planning, but if you need something to top it all off, we have just the 4th of July drink for you. Our Berry Matcha Cooler is the perfect blend of color, flavor, and feeling to tie in everything great about the Independence Day.
Celebrate the Fourth of July with a refreshing and delicious Berry Matcha Cooler! Creating the perfect red, white, and blue (plus green, of course) drink was a no-brainer for us. It’s patriotic, fun, and functional, and can be enjoyed by everyone at your summer party. This recipe combines the antioxidant-rich flavors of blueberries and strawberries with the unique taste of matcha green tea for a healthy drink. With sparkling water and matcha ice cubes, it has the right amount of fizz and chill for the summer heat.
It’s fuss-free, full of simple and healthy ingredients, and can be done in a few quick and easy steps! I’m quite certain you have all the ingredients lying around in your pantry or kitchen, and if not, a quick trip to the grocery for this will be well worth it.
Berry Matcha Cooler Ingredients:
Matcha Ice Cubes
Berry Matcha Cooler Recipe:
- Sift matcha in a tea bowl, then add hot water, and whisk.
- Transfer into an ice cube tray and freeze.
- In a glass, add frozen strawberries, sparkling water, matcha ice cubes, and frozen blueberries.
- Stir around to get the goodness of all the flavors and textures of the drinks to enjoy!
Some Recos & Tips for a Better Matcha Cooler:
- We recommend trying out Dr. Weil’s Tenchi Organic Matcha for this recipe! This ceremonial grade japanese matcha green tea will give you a well-balanced, sweet, and full flavor in this recipe.
- You can also try out the recipe with our MATCHA-AID Adaptogenic Electrolyte Blend. This comes in Lemon and Mango, so using either will definitely add to the fruitiness of this fun drink! You’ll definitely feel much better with next level hydration boost this matcha provides.
- If you don’t have any frozen blueberries or strawberries on hand, fresh will work perfectly too. We will suggest to freeze those fruits, just do get the right amount of refreshment. You can definitely play around with other berries too, such as raspberries or blackberries.
- You can definitely add in 1 shot of your choice of spirit to turn this cooler into a cocktail. It might become your favorite alcoholic drink!
- If you’re looking for more 4th of July Matcha drinks to make, you can definitely add in this Mint Matcha Cocktail (or Mocktail) to your beverage list.
- This Vegan and Gluten-free Matcha Popsicle with Coconut and Yuzu will definitely be a hit to cool everyone down, especially a fun and healthy treat for all the kiddos!
- For all the sweet snackers present at the party, these Matcha Glazed Doughnuts will be the perfect addition to your dessert menu and get everyone talking about its fluffy goodness.