Japanese Tea Cups – 2pc Set | 100% Made in Japan Authentic Tea Cups | 5 Styles
Authentic and durable. Various styles of premium Japanese clay tea cups.
Bring joy into your daily Japanese tea drinking! These authentic tea cups are 100% Japanese made, produced from residual free, premium quality clay directly in Japan.
Each style of tea cup comes as a set of two (2) cups. Please note your preferred style, as well as the serving size of each cup.
Dimensions (select variant below to see picture)
– Pearl White each cup is 210ml, comes with two tea cups
– Black Clay each cup is 120ml, comes with two tea cups
– Blue Clay each cup is 50ml, comes with two tea cups
– White Clay each cup is 120ml, comes with two tea cups
– Earthen Clay each cup is 130ml, comes with two tea cups
Preparing the perfect bowl of matcha
Making matcha can be fun and surprisingly easy! You can do a more traditional preparation, or a convenient one if you're busy. Here's quick steps anyone can use:
Heat water in a kettle until steam first appears; this will be well below boiling, about 180°F. Turn off heat.
Use a tea scoop or 1tsp to measure matcha and sift into a bowl to prevent clumps.
Add 2-4oz of water for desired consistency.
Sip and enjoy.